Enter your company for the Sustainable Futures Award. Tell us about the projects that are changing the sustainability landscape.
- How ‘green’ is your company?
- Corporate water usage is the biggest threat to our supplies: are you involved in innovative ways to save water at work?
- Does your company generate its own hot air?
- Growing greens on the company rooftop?
Company sections, units or project examples
- Staff volunteering in sustainable projects
- Supply chain programmes (Enterprise Development teams)
- Organisational development (adapting our company for the future)
- Social and ethics issues (eg anti-corruption strategies)
- Green building/environment projects (e.g. water recycling)
- Training and development of staff, including diversity
- Organisational culture
Enter your Company Now for the SUSTAINABLE FUTURES AWARD
Our JUDGES will be looking for
- Measures and milestones reflected in the achieved goal
- Innovative ways employees were involved in the project to ensure long-term uptake and buy-in
- Measurable impact of the project